Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fall Projects

Well, I just finished my finals so I actually have the time to blog a little. I've been working on a pinball machine for my portfolio this past semester. It started as a game-jam game and is coming along quite nicely, hopefully a playable build will be up soon. Power Master went into its beta test, and my work on it has largely come to a halt until a new batch of funding is acquired, but I might still put in some polish next semester while the GEL lab still has me as a free employee from the MSU Honors College.

Other hot news is the awesome competition that MSU's Spartasoft and University of Michigan's Wolverinesoft are competing in. Each team is making a game for Ford Credit, and the winning team gets an all expenses paid trip to GDC, which would be AWESOME. The only downside if that its in flash, but learning new things is still fun and insightful, even if my main interests are 3D graphics and AI.

Hopefully new games will be posted in the portfolio soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment