Saturday, January 24, 2009

Making fish, but Flash on Hold

I've made a lot of head way on Manatee Quest over the past week, but I haven't had access to Flash to work on the shootorial game that I started a couple of weeks ago.  The fish have several behaviors implemented, as I can currently make them swim in circles and spirals, stare at the player, and chase after the player.  However, I hope to create a chase behavior much more refined than my current one, so that I can have the fish follow behind the manatee but not get too close or have them bump into each other.
Also, Ive been going through some websites for my Story, Sound, and Motion class, and I think this one is really cool: www.wefeelfine.org.  It tracks occurrences of the phrase "I feel" in recent blog posts around the world, and can really be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment