Some highlights of the week were:
- Tools: Lots of talk about developers simplifying their workflow and empowering their artists/designers by writing custom tools with Unity's great flexibility. Adam Mechtley = genius editor tools, best hope his recorded talks get posted.
- New breadth of platforms: Unity Technologies is trying to become all encompassing, now spreading to support for Windows, Mac, Web Player, iPhone, Android, 360, PS3, and Wii. The demo of the PS3 version looked like it was very easy to use.
- Unity Asset Store means that Unity Tech now also includes people that make middleware for middleware in their target consumer base.
- Great Conference party hosted by Unity Tech on Thursday. Open bar = win.
- David Helgason's collar was, as usual, popped straighter than god.